How are you doing with loving yourself?
We’ve been hearing the message of self love for a while now and how important it is for our spiritual growth.
Until I started to take loving myself seriously and putting it into daily practice, I never felt the Presence of the Company of Heaven and the love of Spirit. That’s when I was able to start receiving.
I understand now that I can’t strip my ego apart from the rest of me. I’m not my spiritual self and my ego self, I am one WHOLE being.
My ego self is simply parts of me that I haven’t brought into the fold of my love yet.
That’s all we ever want … is to be loved.
So I’m challenging you to get really practical with loving yourself.
- Speak words of love to yourself. Say ‘I love you’ to your heart, your body, yourself as often as you can.
- Don’t miss a mirror opportunity – with every mirror you pass, look into your own eyes and say ‘I love you.’
- Invite every brat ego part of yourself to come home.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes. Use mistakes as opportunities to love yourself even more.
- Treat yourself as if you were a guest, you deserve the best.
- Become your best friend.
- Practice putting yourself first.
- Receive, receive, receive. Breath in love and let it penetrate every cell of your body.
- Drinks lots of water and bless it with love before you take a sip.
- If you get sick, don’t get mad, go to bed and love yourself up.
- Ask your Angels to help you feel loved. They are great at doing that.
I have a gift for you this week, a video of my song, I AM WORTHY. Eat it up. Drink it like mother’s milk, let it nurture every single part of your being…even the parts that you haven’t acknowledged as lovable.
And then give it a thumbs up (or a thumbs down :), subscribe to my YouTube channel & PASS IT ON!
Because you know what is received and is then given is SEALED IN YOUR HEART FOREVER.
Thanks so much. I appreciate you. You are precious and powerful!