Do you have a diving tool?
What about your body? Did you know that your body is a divining tool?
In the Ascension Academy we are learning to trust our inner guidance, flowing through our bodies, more and more as we ascend.
When I was in my final year of Practitioner training at Agape International Spiritual Center, Rev. Kathleen McNamara shared with us that we live in a binary universe.
I got very excited. If there are only one of two answers, the ‘Yes’ or the ‘No’ that makes it simple and clear. I like simple and clear.
Ask a good question and you’ll always get a solid answer.
I use a pendulum to confirm my inner guidance. It is simple and it is clear. It is a sacred tool and it’s important to use it that way.
Remember with me that Infinite Intelligence runs through the very cells, atoms and electrons that make up our bodies.
I use a diving tool to ask about what is the optimum for me to eat and drink.
Why follow someone else’s diet when you can ask your own nutritionist, right within your own body.
This video will show you exactly how to use the pendulum. Keep it sacred and remember that every cell in your body is a channel of Infinite knowing.
Here’s the 5 steps that I use with this divining tool.
- Spend some time in pray or meditation to hook up to your Beloved I AM Presence, your Source.
- Ask if this is a good time to ask a question. If you are in your ego mind it is not a good time to ask a question and your pendulum will tell you that. Establish your yes and your no. The Universe flows from left to right, clockwise.
- Ask for assistance from someone in the Company of Heaven. Someone that has been at this game longer than you have.
- Set a high intention of getting clear answers to your questions.
- Ask clear ‘yes’ and ‘no’ questions.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Or tell me about your divining tool. I’d love to hear about it. Leave a comment below.
As we are all going through our own spiritual awakening, let’s use every tool we have.